UPDATE: I’ve manage to get in touch with the maintainer of the official WordPress plugin site and have since gain control of the Post Teaser plugin page and repository. The only thing now is to also get control of the old WP-Plugin wiki so that I can point users to the new release. BTW, here is the official Post Teaser plugin page.
After much debugging and sleepless nights, I’ve got to fix the Post Teaser plugin. Although if I’m an experienced PHP programmer, I would have manage the fix in a matter of hours but I’m still learning. I still can’t program PHP if my life depends on it (at least not in a timely fashion). Regardless I’ve fix the issue and I’m now happy with the result.